Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So far my semester has been extremely busy. Since i'm taking 6 modules, i have very little time for myself. But i'm glad that i have made the choice, enjoying myself when it comes to the chinese studies module. Made a few friends from my project group members. That's what i like about being involved in project works, making friends and knowing new people. I haven't been keeping up to my level of fitness, sad to say..... I have to start to be involved in swimming and cycling once again.

Anyway, I'm me once again! Cool! Ha, and i'm surprised at how fast i can change. I'm glad of the test given to me, it makes me a better person in the end. Facing the obstacle, your confidence gets shaken and you fear. But then, once you overcome it, your morale gets boosted and your inspirations lead you further on. Face your hurdles in life with courage and a positive mentality. Only you yourself can make the difference. No one can help you in this.

No comments: