Monday, July 02, 2007

Deviation from the course

As easy as it can be for one to enjoy solitude life, so is it easy for one to feel lonely and sad when spending time alone. Last nite, I went through a period of sadness of emptiness. So my thoughts run wild and I had to compare myself to others and felt bad about myself. I felt that my life was wasting away as I haven't accomplish much in life. I was so upset that I couldn't sleep till 4am. This morning when i woke up, I was feeling as bad. Then, I stop thinking, and tell myself that I'm in my bedroom. There's nothing else. Stop thinking. I stop all my bad thoughts and I feel ok once again. I'm more convinced now that I have been living in my thoughts too much and hadn't got much out of this real world. Stop thinking and start living!

No comments: