Friday, January 30, 2009

The truth about Chinese New Year

CNY is the joyous occassion of get together. The lively music and the crowded atmosphere creates the appealing factor for a gathering. Afterall, how often relatives get to meet each other and catch up? Little children excited about their hong baos, and you get to eat the new year goodies available only once a year.

I have been through this festive season as many times as I have till this age. CNY has lost its attractive appeal to me. It's just another day. Just another average day.

Get into the mood of new year! It deserves much better than this. Hope my friends can light up the mood of new year at my place. New Year is incomplete without er shi yi dian. My tea leaves are overflowing in my cupboard. My red wine still stands. Help me solve the problem by clearing them.

Let us make merry and enjoy the goodness of life!

No comments: