Thursday, November 09, 2006

How much do u believe in horoscope, fortune telling, divination, feng shui and other means to predict one's life and destiny? The idea of the fact that one particular chinese horoscope website successful attempt at describing my personality by just input of my birth hour and date is enough to set me into a series of self-thought. I'm always engage in mind-activities like this. Simple things set me into the mental probing process.

I don't like the idea at all. I don't like the fact that the site is so accurate. It simply reinforce the point that there is some specific engineering process that is going on with the design of every person in this world. There's a formula, that is at this hour and this date, you shall be made in this way. I'm disturbed, that our begining has already been laid down by some force out there, this unseen force that carve us. If this is so, what can we speak of about our future? Wouldn't that mean that the future has already been designed, a blueprint of what we would go through is already there. We are merely players in this game. Can we not be the ones who shall mould our own futures? Are we helpless, going through a series of events that we are made to go through? I do not wish that it will be that way. I want to be in control. Speak not of destiny, I shall retain the ability and power of finding my life.

No comments: