Monday, November 06, 2006

This blog has been lifeless for a long time. There is no activity. I had been engrossed with my assignments, too busy. There hasn't been much about my life, that's the main point. Study and write papers. I dont wish to bore u people with the details. Only something worth mentioning is that I find myself getting to know more people this semester. Through all kinds of peculiar ways?!?!? maybe peculiar aint the right word, interesting way should be more appropriate.

Most of my current stream of new friends are from the chinese studies modules loh. I think that we are along the same line of thought, which explains y it is so. U noe the strange thing is that, i realise i never know myself entirely. Some parts of me, i could never understand. I realise, through the reading materials that i got to read for my CH module, that there r two forces in a man that influence his behavior or thoughts. They are the emotional and the rational sides. The emotional side of me is disturbingly unpleasant. I have been through it and trust me, u can do crazy things that u will never think of. Its scary. Its insanity. But i'm so glad that i know myself capable of such things. I mean i would not wish to have live in ignorance and laugh at others for their silly acts, at least to me it may seem silly at first. After i been through this. I said to myself that hey, i'm just as vulnerable as them. Other's moment of follies can befall on oneself too. We are all susceptible to the same kind of threats. The weakness of the human nature, we cannot escape this innate self; our emotional needs.

I won't want to remark that i have grown up and become mature. Its far from that. Maturity is so much more than that. Its experiences from life, from interaction with people from all walks of life too. I feel that something bout me has changed. Everyone change, at some point of life, but to what extent? Something change, but i'm still the Qinli that you all know. Well, something just changed.

One more thing to add, after exposure to chinese materials and reading a couple of blogs written in chinese by my friends, i feel like writting in chinese too!!!!!! But not to worry, i'm aware of my english-based readers. So i'm setting another blog in chinese and link it to this one. This blog will still exist. The other blog will be entirely chinese, this one shall be entirely english. This will avoid the confusion and resolve the complains i receive. Seems like people got difficulty understanding my chinese content. Ok, that's all folks.

No comments: