Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I hate sales-based jobs....really really dislike sales. I don't buy the idea of convincing someone to get something. I am against the nature of sales. I prefer to provide a service. I like a sales promoter whom i approach instead and ask for recommendations. Then he answers my needs by matching wat i'm looking for and wat the product offers, not push around his goods to me which i dont even need! Still got sales target to meet and commission-based pay. Such unstable incomes that depends on how much u manage to sell at the end of the day. Crazy........"incentives" like that push sales people to desperate states. Explains sales people r so crazy and persistent in getting their stuffs offload to their customer. Wat losers! Come on people, if i need something, i will approach u! if i dont need anything, no matter how much u say, i still won't need it. The only reason i will buy it is to just please u so that u dont harrass me anymore. Stop harrassing me, u fleas..vermins.... pests!

No comments: