Friday, November 02, 2007

Days of being a teacher is memorable and pleasant, that i have acquainted a colleague who is also a UGT (untrained graduate teacher). Life would have been uninteresting without the "chitty-chitty bang bang" in the staff room and the experiences with the students that we share with each other. Having someone to talk to, lament to and to share ideas with at the end of the day lights up my day. To face school life alone and single-handedly would be miserable. Though she's not there to help me deal with the students, her willingness to provide a listening ear would be good enough. My co-form is also a very nice lady. Always seen smiling and laughing, very light-hearted person. The students really like her a-lot and during teacher's DAy, she was nominated by the students the most friendliest teacher if i did not remember wrongly. Just a few days ago, i happen to mention my single-hood status to her and she feels that i'm still young to worry about such things. My mentor talks too much sometimes but meant well with her good intentions. I will miss my co-form and my fellow UGT when i leave this place. Partings and farewells are bitter sorrow moments. But, at the end of the day, it still happens and we move on. This is part of life.

No comments: