Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Talk to Cao Cao's sister today. Its good to know that your good pal's sister is in the same school. At least, she could be a bridge that comes between the newcomer like me to the school. Well, i'm 5months in school but still considered a newbie, raw and fresh from the oven of NUS. Discovered a fanatic 周杰伦 fan.... and the usual punts and banter going around. School's cool when there's no students around. Ha ha ha.... i'm missing the point here already by claiming this. I was talking to my collegue and claiming how peaceful and quiet and enjoyable the school compound is without students.

I went to check out the handsbell assembly. During my time, there's no such thing as a handsbell assembly. The CCA is made up of entirely girls and I can understand y. The girls seemed well-behaved. I can recognise some of the faces. They were from the classes I taught. I felt compelled to catch them in action during their actual practise, not that I had to but i just wanted to. I was standing outside of the training room and looking through the glass windows. They were so focused, the conductor was giving the cues and I can feel her passion. Very nice piece, I cannot help but to recall the days of my Chinese Orchestra practises. Nice memories.

The girls are going to the Botanical Gardens next week. It's marvellous that they are keen to go. I had always love to go to the Botanical Gardens on my own to enjoy myself. Now, that i could go with them, its just so great. I talk to them about the swans, the ducks, the mouse, the flowers and the greens of the Botanical Gardens. I wonder if they would appreciate it like I do.

No comments: