Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have uploaded a new video clip to my blog. Its on the left panel right after my friend's link. Ashley tisdale is the first song to be played. I really like High School Musical and that's how i get to know her. She starred in Disney's sitcom comedy Zack and Cody but I wasn't really paying much attention to her. I didn't know she could sing until I watched High School Musical. Now, I'm beginning to find her more attractive than Vanessa Hughens. Ashley rocks! Her new version of 'kiss the girl' is done exceptionally well. I heard the original version in the "Little Mermaid" before. It was a sentimental, soft song set for a romantic mood. She totally give it a new uplift. This version rocks. It's a whole new mood that I get from her song. She does away with the romantic element and give it a different expression. It became very lively, vibrant and full of energy. The dynamics of the song is so similar to the image she giving to us, a young and energetic girl who's still got so much going on! COOL! I love Ashley! I love High School Musical!

No comments: