Friday, November 02, 2007

I had a haircut today. Its a different barber. I'm fed-up with getting different results everyday of styling my hair. I just can't keep up with the consistency. Sometimes, I look really "beng", sometimes it looks like messy wild-grass. My hair has always give me problems and i never could really deal with it. Barbers have been telling me about my receding-hairline problem and my soft and oily hair makes it impossible to have any style. Without style and letting it be, I look nerdy and really out-of-trend. The hair-cut i had today is still satisfactory. He cut it in a way that it has a mild spiky effect, not the extreme and eye-catching kind which makes people look at your hair rather than you. At least, its short and i dont have to spend too much effort, hair mud, hair spray and time to maintain the style. After the cut, i just wanted to visit the toilet to take a check out my hair again. When i was leaving the toilet, two girls entered the toilet. They stared at me, then at the entrance. One of them started to giggle and try very hard to hide it by covering her mouth. I could't figure out what went wrong. It took me a few seconds to realise i entered the female toilet by mistake! Dear me, how embarassing! Its fortunate that I did not ran into anyone inside the toilet. It could really lead to a misunderstanding that no amount of explanation could resolve it.

No comments: