Thursday, October 11, 2007

It was totally caught of by surprise by the efficiency and the pace things go. I sent in the application form online last night, applying for the post of a personal financial manager for DBS bank and this morning they call me up and want me to go for the interview tml. I'm exhilarated no doubt, their response showed the how much they value their applicants. Things look positive, i sort of have a gut feeling that the nature of this job is complementary to my own personality. I'm not really too concerned about the pay, a teacher's pay is high, but i think i will sent most of the money on medical bills eventually....... so the pay evens out to nothing. hahahah.... I noe i shouldn't place my hopes too high, but i'm already looking forward to the change of working environment. What am I thinking of? I'm not even clear about the exact details of my job scope! I have to calm my nerves and stay cool......

No comments: