Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Unexplanable Emotions

Never attempt to explain or understand your feelings. Its a enigmatic mechanism that determines part of you. The beauty of humans is that we are rational and that we are emotional too. Its something that speaks from your heart but its indescrible, when you try to explain your emotions.

I thought i have made my mind to leave the school. But after the games with my class today, some strange feelings started to kick in.... Its the feelings of 不舍得 (Bu She De) i dont noe how to put it in english....could not bear to leave my students? But somehow in english, it doens't sound rite... diff. from what it means to me in chinese. Bu She De.... means more than not bearing to leave. Its a sense of attachment, and belonging. To not be willing to abandon that. To be mixed with a feeling of sadness and grief with the choice of parting with it.

I may feel like this today, but what can be guranteed of tml? will i feel like this tml? will i feel otherwise tml? Can't say.. can't be determined for sure. That's y it is called emotions or the ever-changing feelings.....

No comments: