Monday, October 01, 2007

Its the examination week for the students. Boy, am I wrong that I could enjoy some peace from the students! The kids are crazy and i'm frustrated about their activeness. I had no means of controlling them when i invigilate my own form class. The two clowns in my class kept doing things to make the rest of the class laugh. I couldn't keep them quiet during the exam!!! What has the world come to? Don't they have the slightest idea that there should be absolute silence to concentrate on exams? Such chaos is unprecedented during my school days. Kids are going wild nowadays. No law, no rules.... they simply don't care anymore.......

I'm relieved that i won't see them for the other papers. Today's invigilation went rather well. At least they were doing their papers, not doing something else instead. Upcoming highlight would be the marking of accretion of exam papers. Sick and tired, I miss the peace and solace of quietness, when can i go to the botanical gardens again?

No comments: