Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's a crazy crazy Day


It was a clear morning, which is a go-sign for the games to commence. The school has organized inter-class games as the post-exam activities for the first half of the day. Today, the sec. one students get to play captain's ball. The players in my class were fantastic. They were superb. I was there for them all the way. I cheer, shout and jumping with ecstasy as I got so absorbed in the atmosphere that i created myself. I got the morale of the class up, my other students got influenced as well as they see me so excited like never before. They keep asking me to calm down but i couldn't. Its just being myself. I was running from one side of the court to the other, shouting whenever my class is in possession, crying out in elation whenever my class scores. I don't think I had ever been like that and I would ever be like. Seeing them play like that, just makes me want to give them my utmost support. As a spectator, its the most i can do. No teacher was as crazy as me at that moment. And when my class emerged champions, the triumph is so sweet and satisfying. I just can't control myself that upon the blowing of the whistle, i run into the court and hug the players and we start to stack up onto each other on the ground,we were a bunch of tired players but happy ones. What other way to celebrate our victory than to get together and appreciate each other's effort and contribution towards the game, to play our heart and soul, to be part of the team... WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

No comments: